Click adverts

Tuesday 12 June 2012

1 Caramel, Canele Patisserie

Made a trip down with Michelle to 1 Caramel for a cake tasting. I was troubled with my birthday cake so thought I could give it a try before ordering. 
Took a slice of Strawberry Shortcake and felt tired of the cake, still it is worth 
buying as it was given in big slices.



Michelle ordered Mango Cheesecake and somehow, she didn't like the cake.





Strawberry Shortcake ~Cupcakes

Saw a luminous cake at Canele Patisserie Chocolaterie and I insisted of going in and give another try for my birthday cake. 

It was nice with apple flavor hidden in between the coconut mousse. Then, I decided to order this
cake for my 21st Birthday as the flavour and the design of the cake was pretty unique. Made a request of having more stronger apple essence onto my cake. Hopefully, I wouldn't disappoint me on my big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment