Click adverts

Friday 24 June 2011

The White Rabbit

My best 13years of childhood friend picked this atas restaurant for my advance birthday celebration.
Surprisingly, I'm not late; as she warned me that if I'm late.. we'll not have any
lunch :/ So here we are..


The White Rabbit which looks exactly like a chapel.
39C Harding Road, Modern European Cuisine
http://chope.com.sg/restaurant/the-white-rabbit/

Chicken and Duck Liver Parfait-port wine jelly, toasted brioche soldiers for my Starters

Smoked Salmon for Michelle
 
Black Olive Sea Bass-tapenade crust, haricots verts, sauce vierge (Her pick)
Braised Oxtails-pomme purée, roasted root vegetables for my main course
The oxtail were braised in a very tender & filling that you just can't resist to have more bites!
Last but not least, the desserts ! Because Mics picked
Baked Alaska-vanilla ice cream cake, toasted meringue
I decided to request for a different dessert instead.
Chocolate Fondant Cake-vanilla ice cream, summer berries

And because I have to get up early on that day, I look like a half zombie.. but it's worth having the best treats from her :) which cost a bill of $120 for 2 person. I suggest you guys to make a reservation before visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment