Click adverts

Saturday 17 September 2011

Strictly Pancakes

Initially I wanted to suggest of going Cafe Epicurious, but my dear friend prefer pancakes! So found this
Strictly Pancakes which were located at town area.
Basically this shop only sell none other than pancakes & with the pictures they have posted on facebook
certainly makes me feel like giving it a try. So .. we headed there in the afternoon for our late
breakfast since I got my off day on one of the Saturday.

STRAWBERRIES & Co. $ 10
Savour your medium stack with seasonal mixed berries fresh from the grocer, cream and strawberry coulis served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream




Blackforest $11
Savour three chocolate pancakes accompanied by brandied cherries and vanilla ice cream topped with our homemade chocolate sauce, a sprinkle of chocolate flakes and cream.
I remembered clearly the very last time we had brunch was at Mimolette.
With all the unpleasant things that happen few months ago.. Oh well, glad that we are back to friends and nothing more than a friend. Isn't it a great thing ? :)
Ordered my favourite, Earl Grey Tea $4
You will never believe it, I don't add sugar while having it.

Headed off to town for shopping & had Japanese Village for buffet dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment