Click adverts

Thursday 7 July 2011

Red Pig Korean Restaurant

With the chance of getting off on a Monday, I managed to meet up with this brother,Junru for Korea Cuisine; The Red Pig Restaurant. I haven't been trying any Korea since many many months and the very last time I recalled was on the New Year Eve, having at BBQ charcoal restaurant which was located at the Dempsey Hill with Kenneth.  Much of a surprise that this stall was located just near to my previous job; Pura Vida..




Seafood Soup


Kimchi. All time favourite

Chicken Bimbimbap which I had ordered, but... my gastric wasn't feeling so well and so

I wasted half of my portion. Day 8 of wasting food, but slightly had some improvement? Previously, I only had 1/4 of a bread for my 1 day 3 meal. How amazing was that? :)
The best pastries shop for cakes K-ki! I remembered few months ago.. I bought 6 of the cakes back to Eddie's house. It was kind of insane! For that few cakes, it merely cost me a big bomb of 50 over dollars, but it's worth trying. Especially Antoniette! which is most of my all time favorite !  While Junru ordered Tiramisu with overloaded coffee flavor filled with Champagne.

We took the most accessible transport, which is.. the train to Dhoby Ghaut to get some payment made for Transformer 3 movie on Saturday, so it's like touring half of the Singapore before I rushed back to Yogurt Place for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment