Click adverts

Saturday 27 August 2011

Two Day One Night Korea Barbeque

Two Day One Night Korea Barbeque; 46 Tanjong Pagar Road.
Jiayan gave me the address and I initially thought it was located near Boon Tat Street, yet it was
located the other side of Tanjong Pagar which is near Ann Siang Hill :( Made a 1/2 hour walk before meeting them & when I reached.. We still have to queue.

This Korea Restaurant do not allow reservations. So we ended waiting for hours..



Since they have limited varieties and we have cravings for ice-cream on that day, so.. drive
down to Salted Caramel to chill and enjoy our desserts. My friends always comment about the flavors I
ordered. Without fail,I'll just order the same old flavor (Earl Grey or Salted Caramel) :D
She's my lovely khaki. <3 Although, we don't always rely on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment